Monday 1 February 2010

Colours...

My favourite colour being purple I knew immediately that I wanted to use it. When planning for the wedding in Hong Kong, I was going to wear a purple dress but seeing as we're not doing the destination wedding thing now, white is the only way to go!
The other colours we're using are black and white. H2B's team play in black and white so I heard no complaints from him about the colours!
We started with purple and green but greens can be notoriously bad to match so I dropped that like a bag of snakes and grabbed white. Whilst looking on a cake website I found these which made me want to use black as well. Since adding the black I've found it so easy to pull everything together, dresses, stationery, flowers and accessories.

Scilly Bride

xXx

Next Time - Jewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment